So this is the Dead of Night... ;)

Just when you think it's safe to get back to dreams of Daniel Craig and chocolate ice cream, another ruckus. Getting to bed around 1am, my husband and I heard a loud crash and a flicker of orange light -not unlike a flame, in the living room (as seen from the hallway). I popped up and went to check, of course nothing was out of the ordinary. I'm not one to panic nor jump to conclusions so went to sleep. Meh. I'd figure it out in the morning.

Daylight brought the usual: breakfast for my husband before he went to work, copious amounts of coffee and the unusual - one of my daughters before the crack of noon during summer vacation. She wondered why I was in her room shouting her name at 8am. Nope. Not me.

I may need to crack open that notebook again.

No comments: