Goldfield Hotel - Flying brick or flying schtick?

Yes, I am as much as sucker as the next person in watching ghost TV shows. Last fall I tuned in to Ghost Adventures because they were visiting one of my favorite scary places - The Goldfield Hotel (click here for story) and while I can't vouch for the lead investigator (I love it when a man runs and screams like a wee girl - does a lot for ratings), I still can't figure out the brick. The rest of the show had some great footage, watch for reruns! :)

Look closely for the flying brick. Is it real or movie magic?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just saw that episode today. freaked me out! i don't believe any of that orb stuff. to me, it just bugs flying around. but bricks. that is another story. that is about as scary as anything i had experienced.