Ask a Ghost Hunter

I love hearing from people about their experiences with the living impaired. Through the years, I've responded to hundreds of emails from people around the world wanting to know more about what the heck is going on in their house - or under their sink - or beneath the flowerbed. Today I've opened up a blog forum to answer some of those questions so others can see they're not alone and perhaps we can get through this wacky time together.

Please visit my new blog: Ask a Ghost Hunter (yes, I know, inspired title). Drop me a line at info-at-weeghosties.com with your questions and I'll answer them on the blog or in a personal email if you don't wish it published.

Happy Haunting!
S

5 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love watching shows like "Most Haunted", but I don't think I could actually go 'ghost hunting'. You must be really brave. I would be running out of the house screaming like a little girl. lol.

Julie said...

I wish you lived closer! I know of some great places here. Or even back in NC.

stacey said...

We'll have to meet in the middle!
S

Jennifer said...

Spooky. I don't want to be a ghost hunter. Although, it would be better than a spider hunter. My mom (who is loony) used to tell me ghost and reincarnation stories when I was little (like six). She told me tons but a good one was about how someone hacked her apart with an axe and drowned her in her past life. But that was just one of many. I think that sort of killed the whole ghosts or any related topics are cool deal for me. Still it's so interesting. I think it's hard not to be fascinated. Now I will go read more of this blog...

PS the word verification is fgaro -- almost Fargo. Cool.

Anonymous said...

Its interesting to learn how and why ghost hunters have been specifically drawn to their own unusual work. Its certainly not an area that appeals to everybody.